Thank you for visiting the official docs of WebOS. To continue with this documentation, you will be needing the genuine version of the WebOS. If you didn't yet buy the official version from CodeCanyon. Then buy it quickly in order to continue with this documentation. It is just only $19.
What is WebOS
WebOS is a react native app template that allows any person to convert any existing website into a cross-platform app which means you can use this app on android + ios at the same time using the same code.
- React Native
There are several reason to choose WebOS.
- Easy to customize
- Built with latest version of React Native and Expo
- Always update to date packages
- 24/7 Support
- Issue and Bug tracking
- Feature request
- No pre experience with react native is required
Features you get with the WebOS
- Easy integration.
- Custom colors.
- Splash Screen.
- Well documented code.
- Pull Down to Refresh
- Files Upload Support.
- Files Download Support.
- In build custom website error handler.
- In build custom Alert on No Internet Connection.